Sunday, April 5, 2009

Beautiful Seattle weather, concerts, and new MJ clutch






This week I bought tickets to two concerts! I admit I don't go to enough concerts but couldn't resist Travis and Lily Allen. Travis will be tonight at the Showbox and Lily Allen will be tomorrow! I WILL post photos from the concerts so stay tuned!
On a different note, this new MJ clutch has become my everyday carry item. It's big enough to fit my blackberry, lip gloss, money, and cards. I'm in love... haha 
And Seattle has got her head on straight now because the weather today is absolutely beautiful. I can clearly see the Olympic Mountains from my window. I wish Seattle can stay like this forever. 

Oh and I have a twitter account now! Follow me at GraceEunhyae 
And please follow me on bloglovin! I hope all of you are having a great weekend/ start of the week. 

No comments: