Monday, April 20, 2009

lily lily allen








It's been way too long since my last post but here are a few pics I took at the Lily Allen concert back on April 6 at the Showbox Sodo. As usual I've been busy with school and looking for a job. I'm in desperate need of some money! 
Well enough about money. The Lily concert was f'ing amazing. She is a total British rockstar. Drunk on stage and smoking a cigarette while singing. I was in awe. The high-light of the show was during her song "F*** you". During the chorus, she flipped the bird and everyone in the audience followed suit. I was holding my camera, so it was pretty hard for me to actually do it. Lily is not your typical role model but I really like her "I don't care what you think about me" attitude. After this concert was over, I listened to her CD for 2 weeks nonstop. No joke. 

Favorite tracks:
 1. F*** you.
 2. 22
 3. The fear

No comments: